Paper submission is now closed. The notification on paper acceptance has been sent out to authors by email.
Guidelines on Paper Submission and Review Process
- All submissions should be camera-ready PDF files of up to 5 pages. If the paper consists of 5 pages, the 5th page should contain only references. All papers must conform to the official double-column format in accordance with ISCSLP 2020 paper format requirement. Click here for the Latex and Word templates;
- The working language of ISCSLP is English. All submitted papers must be written in English;
- All submissions must describe substantial, original, completed and unpublished work. Wherever appropriate, concrete evaluation and analysis should be included;
- The paper reviewing will be double-blind. Submitted manuscripts must not include the authors’ names and affiliations. Authors should ensure that their identities are not revealed in any way in the paper. Self-references that reveal the author’s identity must be avoided;
- Submissions will be judged on correctness, originality, technical strength, significance, relevance to the conference, and interest to the attendees. Each submission will be reviewed by three program committee members or reviewers;
- If a paper is accepted for presentation in the conference, at least one author of the paper must be registered by the early registration deadline, or the paper will be withdrawn and not published in the proceedings;
- Each accepted paper must be presented by one of its authors at the conference. Authors should upload their presentation video to a specified website before the conference and the presenting author(s) should join the interactive session via the video conferencing platform. Any paper accepted into the technical program but not presented as required will be removed from post-conference indexing/archiving and the authors will be blacklisted from future ISCSLP conferences.
- All submissions must be made via the following online system: